The approach we use in crafting digital strategy is based on understanding the long term goals for your business. We then assist in building a road map to achieve what’s required. Integrating tactical executions based on high-level strategy, with measurable KPIs, ensures optimum performance for your business.
We work with you to understand the gap between your current and ideal position, and put a plan into place which will ultimately move the business to its ultimate goal.
- We craft a high-level strategy which will form the foundation of your future direction.
- You’ll know know what you want to achieve and we’ll help you get there.
- Success through tactical execution and bottom line focus.
The high-level digital strategy defines goals and features of the overall business. From this vantage point we are then able to identify the more lower level opportunities you may not normally be able to see when you’re in the thick of it. Talk to us and find out how we can help you succeed online with an effective digital strategy.
In days gone by cross-channel was defined as the use of one channel to promote another channel. Nowadays everything is on a digital (cross) platform of some kind.
Look at the experience on a desktop machine and how it could be improve using native functionality on another device – say a smart phone. Your website may also require an Anroid / IOS app at the tactical level. We can help with that!
Look at local search. How are prospective customers better able to find you when you’re out and about? GPRS capability on smart phones now enable users to locate products and services on a map. Simply open your favourite map application, search, tap and go. If you’ve ever used an app like T
We are well and truly in the age of big data. Compelling market insights can give your business the edge over the competition and are the cornerstone of any successful digital strategy. You just need to know what to look for in this mountain of data.
- Are prospective customers seeing all they need in order to make an informed buying decision?
- Do you know the percentage of visitors to your site that convert to sale?
- Do you know what percentage of visits to your website are smart phone or tablet users?
We mine the data available to us to ensure you know this. Then we provide the solution you need to capture and retain more customers – every single day.
UX (user experience) is a fundamental element of digital strategy. If potential customers can’t work out how to use your website chances are they’ll just go somewhere else!
- Do the pages and media on your website have a unique and clear call to action – like “order now”?
- Does the look and feel of your site have provide a fluid path to purchase?
- Do you have inventory control visible to users so they know how many product you have in stock?
By providing a clean and simple environment where all of your content is easily accessible your customers will have experience the service they need – and will come back again
Choosing the right platform to build your application requires a high level of technical expertise. Without a well thought out digital strategy from a technical perspective you are destined for failure. Different platform have different qualities, frameworks must suit the platform, programs must suit the framework, and so on…
We can provide sound advice for such difficult choices, but for now have a crack at these 3 questions:
- Do I really need a mobile app or is a responsive design website adequate?
- Do I have the right level of web hosting to support the number of users I need?
- Am I getting what I need out of the technology I currently have?
A compelling product or service will only work if you can effectively deliver it to the customer. There are many stages (well 3 major ones) a business must go through before it becomes truly successful:
- Fill the funnel with ideas – whatever fills the bucket quickest works!
- Define goals and milestones – the what and when.
- Involve key stakeholders – internal and external.
We can provide a concise one-page plan detailing your digital strategy, and will get your product / service out of your head and into the hands of consumers.
Digital strategy: Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore & Tweed Heads
We specialise in digital strategy for small to medium businesses in the northern rivers of NSW looking to scale and grow. We service Byron Bay, Ballina Lismore, Tweed Heads and Murwillumbah.
If you’re an entrepreneur with a great idea we’d love to hear from you so talk to us now!